Checking In for Messages
- From a touchtone phone, dial your voicemail phone number
- Press 0
- Enter your passcode then press #or * to start over. The voice announcer will tell you how many (if any) messages you have.
- To listen to messages press 7
- To rewind a message hit *or #to fast forward
- After playing message:
- 3 to delete current message
- 5 to keep message
- 7 to replay
- 9 to exit menu
To Change Your Greeting/Passcode
Follow the steps above for checking in. After entering password, hit 8 for user options.
Hit 4 to change mailbox greeting or 7 to change your passcode.
If you select 7 to change your passcode: enter new passcode and then # to end or * to start over.
3 will allow you to start over
5 will allow you to confirm greeting
9 will allow you to cancel your entry
Leaving a Voice Mail
Dial the phone number for the account. Press 1 after the greeting.
2 to Append Message
3 to Erase Message
5 to Keep Message and Exit Account
7 to Review Message
9 to Cancel and Exit