Add voicemail to any CVC Paging pager and turn your pager into a portable answering machine. Voicemail allows callers to leave you a detailed voicemail message. You are immediately notified on the screen of your pager when you have a voicemail message. You can even retrieve messages that were left for you when your pager is turned off or if you have traveled out of the coverage area.
Voice Mail Instructions
|1.||Touch tone your pager number|
|2.||Enter to access your file|
|3.||Enter your access code|
|4.||Use the commands below|
|Play Newest to Oldest Message|
|Play Oldest to Newest Message|
|Time & Date|
|To Update Greeting|
|Transfer to other mode|
|Numeric Message Retrieval:|
|To Retrieve Numeric Message|
|Play Newest Recording|
|Play Oldest Recording|
|Time & Date|
|Note: Please contact customer service (1-800-696-6474, [email protected]), if you forgot your access code.|
Click here to find out about our stand alone voicemail options
- Standard – 8 messages, Stored for 8 hours, Message length 20 seconds.
- Standard Plus – 8 messages, Stored for 8 hours, Message length 20 seconds, Includes custom greeting.
- Enhanced – 10 messages, Stored for 24 hours, Message length 30 seconds, Includes custom greeting.
- Super – 12 messages, Stored for 48 hours, Message length 60 seconds, Includes custom greeting.
- Custom – We will create a voicemail package to meet your specific needs.